Resolve To Run Winter Challenge!
Do you have the resolve? Prove it!
Sign up HERE
Let The RUNegades help you stay motivated through the winter months with The Resolve To Run Winter Challenge!!
Run a specified number of miles from January 1st to March 21st and earn swag and rewards as you hit your goals!
How it works!
- Choose the level of your challenge: 125 miles (10-12/week), 200 miles (18-20/week), or 275 miles (25/week).
- Run with us at group runs, with other groups at their runs, or on your own. Any run counts! Just run!
- Log your miles each week and send us your progress (either via e-mail or a post on our FB event page).
- Earn swag and rewards as you complete each level!
- All registrants will get a full-sleeve tech-T with its one-of-a-kind challenge-theme design.
- When you hit 125 miles, you'll earn the super cool (artist-designed) Resolve To Run Medal.
- If you hit 200 miles, you'll earn a Resolve To Run Zip-Up
- If you hit 275 miles, you'll earn a free entry into the Half Marathon at the 2020 Jim Thorpe Area Running Festival!
For those of you who can make it, we will have an informal "kick-off" at our group run on January 5th at Steel City in Phoenixville--The RUNegades Sunday bRUNch, and a final group run at Steel City on March 22nd. Every week throughout the winter, we'll highlight a group run from a different running club as that week's "winter challenge" run. You don't have to attend any group runs, but it's a great way to meet different runners and clubs, and find new routes. If your running group is interesting in hosting one of our weekly runs, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sign Up HERE